Jul 15, 2010

Picking up my brain

AP scores were much better than I expected: 3 on Macro Econ and 5 on Gov. So that's exciting.
I also spent some Quality time with Katie and Album and Zach in my tent the other night, even though Album and Zach didn't leave until 4 in the morning because they're bad at hints.

Um, Carl is gone for beach vault. I'll see him Saturday night briefly and then sunday possibly? I don't really know how it's going to work out because right after he comes home, he'll be leaving for summer camp. Somewhere in between I'll see him, or so he says. I'm gonna miss him like crazy though :/
However, it will give me time to spend with other people! So hit me up!

I only have one other thing to say really.

My sister is really pathetic. She acts like she doesn't deserve anything bad that happens to her, especially when it's payback from me.


P.S. I'm actually kind of looking forward to school, but don't tell anybody.

No comments: